By Walter Leal Filho, Julia Gottwald
This e-book records and disseminates a few academic and technological methods to renewable power, with a distinct emphasis on eu and Latin American stories, but in addition offering reviews from different elements of the area. It was once ready as a part of the venture JELARE (Joint European-Latin American Universities Renewable power Project), undertaken as a part of the ALFA III Programme of the ecu fee related to international locations in Latin the US (e.g. Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guatemala) in addition to in Europe (Germany and Latvia). because of its method and constitution, this publication will end up precious to all these devoted to the improvement of the renewable strength zone, particularly these keen on the issues posed via lack of awareness and absence of teaching during this box.
Read or Download Educational and Technological Approaches to Renewable Energy PDF
Similar nonfiction_13 books
A journalist transcribes the tale informed via stones and fossils concerning the earth's delivery and evolution. summary: A journalist transcribes the tale advised by way of stones and fossils concerning the earth's start and evolution
The name ‘Phosphorus in Agriculture: a hundred % 0’ is synonymous for make-or-break. And it stands as much as the promise. This ebook sends an enormous message because it grants historical past details, intrinsic hypotheses, validation techniques and felony frameworks, curious about balanced phosphorus fertilization in agriculture.
Живя на берегу моря, и вдохновленная окружающей ее красотой, дизайнер Jenny Watson создала свою новую коллекцию из 12 ярких женских моделей одежды и аксессуаров: свитера, кардиганы, шарфы и сумки.
- The generalized Fitting subsystem of a fusion system
- The homes of Giorgio Vasari
- Multilateralism and Regionalism after the Uruguay Round
- Why Milton Matters: A New Preface to His Writings: A New Preface to His Writings
- World Legislatures
Extra resources for Educational and Technological Approaches to Renewable Energy
2. 3. 4. 5. Capacity for abstraction, analysis and synthesis Social responsibility and commitment to citizenship Ability to use of information and communication technologies Commitment to look after the environment Commitment to socio-cultural environment B. Specific competencies 6. Improve and innovate administrative processes using information and communication technologies for the processes which allow for its formulation and optimization. 7. Awareness of the responsibilities regarding the environment and the values of urban and architectural heritage as well as the capability of knowing and applying research methods to resolve creatively the demands of the human habitat, in different scales and complexities.
Biomass classification. Biomass sources. Physical and chemical characteristics which define a fuel. Processes of conversion of biomass into energy. Energy applications of biomass. Advantages and disadvantages of the use of biomass. Legislation, incentives and fiscal measures. 54 N. Amaro, F. B. Salgueirinho Osório de Andrade Guerra J. Wind Energy Role of wind energy within renewable energies in the international energy mix. Energy savings and efficiency. Description of the different sources of renewable energies and the design, maintenance and exploitation of their installations.
Learning Mode The postgraduate degree will be offered entirely in e-learning mode due to two primary motivations: 1. Being able to have a group of excellent experts with multidisciplinary approaches focused on a very specialized topic like renewable energy will encourage the construction of different scenarios. 2. Allowing a wider application, taking into account that, with e-learning, several countries of the world can be reached, allowing for interaction between different peoples and cultures.